May 2002 - May 2004: Enabling activities to facilitate early action on the implementation of the Stockholm Convention on POPs in the Republic of Macedonia.
January 2005 – July 2006: "Energy Efficiency Distribution Program“ - Swiss assistance - SECO
December 2005 – August 2006: "Project for packing and disposal of obsolete stocks of toxic substances in Cair facility/PHD" - - Swiss assistance- SECO
January 2005- July 2010: Activities for finding solutions for remediation of HCH site in OHIS, Skopje
June 2006 – June 2007: "Raising Public Awareness on PCBs and PCB contaminated equipment" - Swiss assistance - SECO.
March 2007- October 2008: Esteblishment of a system for PCB and PCB containing equipment management
October 2008 – October 2013: "Phasing-out and elimination of PCBs and PCB-contaminated equipment in Republic of Macedonia"
Mainstreaming of Sound Management of Chemicals into the National development Planning Processes. According to the recommendations given by the international community defined in three strategic documents for chemical management (SAICM), a new project was prepared in order to develop National Implementation Plan for implementing the SAICM directions. The project was approved and financially supported by the QSP Trust Fund, in October, 2006. [ saicm.mk ]
The final output of this project is: National Action Plan for Sound Management of Chemicals in the Republic of Macedonia , and the Road map for mainstreaming of Actions for Sound Management of chemicals into Development Planning Processes
March 2010-Juni 2011: Project for elimination of waste containing laboratory chemicals from the Institute of Public health in the Republic of Macedonia.
December 2010- January 2012: “Building capacities for obsolete and POPs pesticides in the Central and Eastern Europe, Caucasus and Central Asia – Regional project.
November 2011- Dcember 2012: “Establishment of a system for waste oils management in the Republic of Macedonia".
July 2011 - August 2013: “Updating of NIP for reduction and elimination of POPs in the Republic of Macedonia“
December 2013 - December 2014: “Removal of Technical and Economic Barriers to Initiating the Clean-up Activities for Alpha-HCH, Beta-HCH and Lindane Contaminated Sites at OHIS” PPG Project Preparation Grant.
March 2015 – up to date: “Removal of Technical and Economic Barriers to Initiating the Clean-up Activities for Alpha-HCH, Beta-HCH and Lindane Contaminated Sites at OHIS”
OHIS Remediation Project
OHIS SITE REMEDIATION PROJECT-CONCEPTUAL DESIGN-D'APPOLONIA
OHIS FEASIBILITY STUDY-ENACON
FEASIBILITY STUDY OHIS PLANT-EPTISA
FINAL RESULTS OF THE SITE INVESTIGATION - POLYECO
- Appendix A: HSE Plan Sops [9 MB, zip]
- Content: "Emergency Response Plan OHIS", "HSE Plan OHIS" and "SOPs & RAs"
- Appendix B: Laboratory Protocols [31 MB, zip]
- Content: "SGS analysis certificate", "COA Standard" and other data.
- Appendix C: Measured Field Data [0.5 MB, zip]
- Content: "Measured Field Data OHIS v.3"
- Appendix D: Soil analysis results comparison with dutch [0.12 MB, zip]
- Content: "Undistarbed samples codes description", "Outside soil samples", "Perimeter soil samples", "α,β-HCH soil samples" and "δ-HCH soil samples"
- Appendix E: Groundwater Analysis Results Comparison with Dutch [33 kB, zip]
- Content: "Groundwater samples"
- Appendix F: Vegetables Analysis Results Comparison with EC 369.2005 [12 kB, zip]
- Content: "Vegetables samples"
- Appendix G: Air Analysis Results Comparison with TLV [18 kB, zip]
- Appendix H: Soil Contamination Maps [3.9 MB, zip]
- Content: "A collection of Soil Contamination Maps"
- Appendix I: Groundwater contamination maps [22 MB, zip]
- Content: "Groundwater 1st Campaign" and "Groundwater 2nd Campaign"
- Appendix J: Groundwater Contour Maps [3.4 MB, zip]
- Content: "Contour Map 1st campaign" and "Contour Map 2nd campaign"
- Appendix K: Cross Sections of δ-HCH Dump [234 kB, zip]
- Content: "Cross section δ-HCH_NE-SW" and "Cross section δ-HCH_SE-NW"
- Appendix L: 3D Schemes-Models of α,β & δ-HCH Dumps [7.7 MB, zip]
- Content: "A&B_3d_HCH_final", "A&B_3d_structure_final", "delta_3d_HCH" and "delta_3d_structure"
- Appendix M: Soil Properties - Boreholes Profiles [8.7 MB, zip]
- Content: "a&b HCH dump boreholes profiles v.2", "HCH range at different statigraphy δ-dump v.2", "Moisture at different statigraphy", "Perimeter dumps boreholes profiles v.2", "δ HCH dump boreholes profiles v.2" and other data.
- Appendix N: Topographic plan of α,β & δ-hch dumps [612 kB, zip]
- Content: "Coordinates_all_OHIS" and "Ohis topographic plan (pdf, dgn and dwg files)".